Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love,Life and 20 years

I stand here(rather sit:P) perplexed thinking whether I am satisfied or dissatisfied within. For all that has almighty bestowed me with is what a handful of people in this world have and I am grateful to him. But greed has no limits and its human to wish more in life,right? Forgetting about all the mistakes I have done so far and I hope to do more. A perfect result, a perfect degree, a perfect job, a perfect life??? I do not wish to live a 'perfect' life and learn nothing out of it.

Who knows if you do not get to see a 'tomorrow ', but its still worth taking a risk to die in the arms of the person you love.With no regrets because the unsaid words have been spoken. We have less time in our hands and more & more love to share. Its a short life to spread our love across the world.I must say Mother Teresa was one content n happy person on her deathbed.

P.S: Thank you, God for everything!!!

1 comment:

Ace said...

Wassup wit you??? I thought you hated philosophy!! Wow! You are maturing!!