Saturday, June 27, 2009

Does a near to death experience make your entire life flash right before your eyes??? hell yeah if its true, I am so ready to try it. But it won't serve the purpose if I jump infront of a high speed vehicle na. ummm...this sweetdish is really good. I joined twitter yesterday. These social networking sites are ruining the youth!!! What is up with the young people? Who is going to serve the country now? I won't definitely. I'll join orkut,facebook,twitter....gaga gugu and make optimum use of high speed broadband facility downloading entertaining stuff, talking to a bunch of online friends who do the same and study for semester exams 5 days before they start.Pass my engineering to join a company and hoping to work overseas. Ah...I didn't maybe you should join the defences after reading this.

No comments: